This extraordinary technical monument looks like a set from a fantasy movie and quickly became one of the city’s most popular tourist destinations.
- The first out of four unique water reservoirs from the turn of the 19th and 20th centuries opened in the summer 2020.
- Remnants of a long-forgotten civilization? A world straight of a videogame? The Yerebatan Cisterns of Istanbul? Come see for yourselves!
- Built with bricks produced right here in Brno, with no steel, wood, or reinforced concrete.
- An excellent addition to the already diverse wonders of the Brno underground and industrial monuments.
- An attractive and unique area, open to the public and film crews.