A traditional event at the end of the year and one of the most popular for locals and tourists alike. Hundreds of thousands of people come to these markets, which are often compared to those in Vienna.
- In recent years, both the overall look of the markets and the products offered there have changed substantially.
- The very first Czech markets to introduce a system of refundable cups and containers as well as a decent designated area to eat and drink.
- Among its major attractions are its Christmas tree (historically the first location to have one in the Czech lands) and Halouzek’s nativity scene, the second largest of its kind in the world.
- Offering its own collection of cups designed by prominent local artists.
- Tradition meets modern, with attractions like videomapping and December Design Days.
- Organized by TIC BRNO.
"Cooperation with the people at TIC BRNO has always filled me with joy. It was just the same for preparations for Brno Christmas this year, where they managed with other partners to create an inventive, dignified, and cultivated project that pleasantly enriched the Advent season in the Brno city centre."