This civil defence shelter completed in 1955 covers a total of 5,565 m² and has one corner directly under the Cathedral of Sts Peter and Paul.
- The coldest section of the Brno underground due to its placement under the rocks of Petrov
- You’ll get goosebumps from the shelter’s authentic look
- Most of the corridors measure 3×3 metres and some rooms are 35 metres under the surface
- The total length of the vaulted corridors is 900 m
- In the event of an atomic bomb, it could have provided shelter to up to 2,000 people for 4 days
Mgr. Zuzana Schmidtová
Head of Coordinating Underground Workers