Themed printed and online materials
No matter whether you’re interested in architecture, culture, history, nature, sports, or good food or drinks, you’ll find guides to all these created by professionals in TIC BRNO.
- Guides to Brno and its surroundings distributed in Brno, the greater Brno region as well as abroad.
- Available for free as printed materials at TIC BRNO information centres or for download at GOtoBRNO.cz.
- Available in several languages.
- Practical A6 format you can fold and carry in your pocket.
- Created in cooperation with experts.
“The Brno Architecture Manual project, with its interactive website, bam.brno.cz, launched in 2011, and became a sought-after tool for those interested in discovering the inter-war and post-war architecture of Brno. It helps all lovers of architecture bond with various places, get interested in where they live, architecture, public space as well as in its protection and potential use. TIC’s efforts increased awareness of the BAM project among other target groups of locals as well as tourists. During our cooperation, some of the CO JE BRNO (WHAT IS BRNO) printed guides were created, presenting the selection of the very best from the inter-war and post-war modern art in Brno, including specialized brochures dedicated to the work of Ernst Wiesner or projects by globally renowned Brno native Adolf Loos.“
Department of History of Architecture, Brno Museum, Špilberk