The TIC Gallery located in the heart of Brno at Radnická 4 has been a place for exhibitions of contemporary arts and a social hub for local artists since the end of the 1960s.
- Focuses on modern trends in visual arts, while providing space for experiments in art and curating.
- Provides a good place for everyday life of the local cultural community of an ever-growing circle of artists, enthusiasts, and supporters.
- Exhibitions held in three galleries – the Youth Gallery (Galerie mladých), the Good Shepherd Gallery (Galerie U Dobrého pastýře], and the konText Gallery (Galerie konText).
- Also operates its own cinema CIT and a bookshop.
- Organizes the Brno Art Week Festival, an educational and popularizing event.