This project presents one of the city’s most significant historical periods, through a backdrop of industrial monuments, still functional buildings, as well as stories and current creative events.
- Introduces the phenomenon which gave birth to Brno.
- Guided tours such as Along the River Down Cejl and Křenová Streets (Okolo řeky na Cejl přes Křenovou), From America Up to Old Brno (Z Ameriky až na Staré Brno) or A Tram Ride through Moravian Manchester (Šalinou moravským Manchestrem).
- The Palaces of the Industrial Aristocracy (Paláce průmyslové aristokracie) sightseeing minibus ride.
- A cycle of lectures held in cooperation with the Technical Museum in Brno, taking place in interesting industrial buildings.
- Souvenirs created from the fabric produced in Nová Mosilana by the Brno Sewing (Brno šije) creative workshop.
- Features the Brno INdustrial newspaper, which focuses on the industrial history of what’s called Moravian Manchester.